Monday 29 October 2007

Hello blogland it's me Margaret

I finally get time to get back onto my blog and my puter decides to punish me!! For some reason it has deemed me unfit to add anything new to my blog. So I've foiled it's evil plot of chaos by using another staff memebers puter - take that Beryl, you can't stop me!!

I've managed to add some websites that I like to frequent and I've put Last.fm on as well, so that as you play on my blog you can listen to the dulcet tones of Camille (among others).

I'm hoping to add some more things on in the next few days, I've been exploring bloglines and LibraryThing which are all very exciting! So stay tuned, and hopefully IT will do more that say "It Should Work!?" and my puter will decide to work. (fingers crossed).

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...