Wednesday 31 October 2007

It's a christmas miracle!!!!!!!

It's amazing, it's astounding - it's a miracle my dear Watson, a miracle. BIG thankyou to the wonderful Deweymuncher for fixing my puter so I can post things again!!!!!

I've also discovered that to view my trading card you need to have a membership to Flickr and be logged in, so I decided to to post it on ma blog as well - it could be I've also gone post crazy just because I can:)

I'm getting rather excited by all the stuff that is out there, I've always liked playing on the net, but it's good to know that there is actually sites that I can use for work. It's also great to see all the other blogs out there, hopefully we can all keep up the good work when we finish Learning 2.0.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...