Monday 3 December 2007

It's been a long time five dolla!

Wow oh! I havn't been on my blog in such a long time. It's been flat out at work at the moment and the silly season is upon us!! We've been organising a Book Group at the library, launching it early next year, it's been fun for all! It's amazing just how popular library book groups have become.

The group has used our Learning 2.0 experience to create a Wiki so we can all keep in contact even when we are at our separate branches, such a great idea since we can only get together once a fortnight otherwise - brilliant methinks!!!

Well I've just become a newly minted user of Rollyo and I must say - I do like it! What a great idea to be able to search a subject and come up with like minded websites, good if you're in a hurry or if you're not a confident searcher. I've added a couple of thingys to my searchroll, but I need to add some more!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...