Wednesday 2 April 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it is April already, where have the months gone. Though I am excited, it's my birthday on Sunday and I'm going to treat my self to a season of Gilmore Girls, some sexy books and a nice glass (or 3) of turkey n coke, I've bought a bottle special for it. I'm sure there maybe some trivial pursuit, choc chip muffins and UFC in there as well, nothing like some grappling on your birthday :)

I'm going to endevour to do some more Learing 2.0 stuff next week since there's new stuff and all. I havn't been playing much lately, too busy with uni, which I am all up to date with a the moment I might add, rather chuffed I am.

Well I would love to stay and chat but sadly I've got another job to go to baahumbug.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...