Monday 11 August 2008

Sick dear? who dear, me dear, oh yes dear! ( originally published on Blog Version 2.0 on Thursday, August 7, 2008)

And here's number three:

Sadly, I'm not terrible improved, but I did have a good sleep in, which resulted in me being 11/2 hours late for work - what fun and games that was when I realised. On the plus side I'm on the mobile again tomorrow, so I should be able to do some more reading for uni, lets hope that I have an actual Internet connection that works this week. Well, I've nothing else exciting to blog about.

Bored now, I hear you all say, but alas there is nothing I can do ;), perhaps a nice book will suffice. My birthday books I'd ordered have finally arrived (5 months late), and now I have to wait at least another month before I can even attempt to crack one and there's 5 of them - which will be a great test of my will, because I'm all cited and I want to read them all NOW!!!!

Okay, I've just spied the clock, it's nearly 8pm, so past time for me to go home. Hopefully I'll be blogging tomorrow.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...