Monday, 29 September 2008
Saturday, 27 September 2008
Well it's been a little while, I've been rather busy the last couple of weeks, but I though I post a few photos of the latest addition to the family Josie May, she's a little cutey, still no pictures of Bailey, but I'm looking forward to seeing him soon. It was an amazing experience to be able to go into the theatre for the cesar, something I didn't think I would get to do. I will be nice and not post any photos of that!! I'm missing her something fierce, I got snuggles for two week and now I have to go without for 3 weeks...not happy jan. Here's another one, can't help myself, she's soooo cute!!!!Okay, that's enough mooning for me, at least til the next lot of photo's are edited :) Enjoy your weekend, I'm working but the little pay fairy is looking after me this weekend, 8 hours of lovely overtime, just in time for my week in Cairns, can't wait...look out sharks here I come - yes I'm gonna swim with sharks, among other death defying holiday activities.
Friday, 19 September 2008
& Ol' Chumbucket for their in'enious idea! Whatever ye plans be for t' day - have a swashbuckling time me heaties, may ye discover a beavy of treasure. Here's some very helpful pirate pickup lines, thanks to the guys at www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html :
Top Ten Pickup lines for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day
10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?
8. Come on up and see me urchins.
7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.
6. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?
4. How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
3. Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free.
2. Well blow me down?
And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is …
1. Prepare to be boarded.
Bonus pickup lines (when the ones above don't work, as they often won't)
They don’t call me Long John because my head is so big.
You’re drinking a Salty Dog? How’d you like to try the real thing?
Wanna shiver me timbers?
I’ve sailed the seven seas, and you’re the sleekest schooner I’ve ever sighted.
Brwaack! Polly want a cracker? … Oh, wait. That’s for Talk Like a PARROT Day.
That’s the finest pirate booty I’ve ever laid eyes on.
Let's get together and haul some keel.
That’s some treasure chest you’ve got there.
Top Ten Pickup Lines for the Lady Pirates
By popular demand ...
10. What are YOU doing here?
9. Is that a belayin' pin in yer britches, or are ye ... (this one is never completed)
8. Come show me how ye bury yer treasure, lad!
7. So, tell me, why do they call ye, "Cap'n Feathersword?"
6. That's quite a cutlass ye got thar, what ye need is a good scabbard!
5. Aye, I guarantee ye, I've had a twenty percent decrease in me "lice ratio!"
4. I've crushed seventeen men's skulls between me thighs!
3. C'mon, lad, shiver me timbers!
2. RAMMING SPEED!
...and the number one Female Pirate Pick-up Line:
1. You. Pants Off. Now!Enjoy the day me hearties and party like its 1899!!
*Sqwark!* watch the boat :)
Wednesday, 3 September 2008
Well possums, I'll leave it there as I just fell asleep for a second!! Not good, specially cause I'm supposed to be getting up at 8:30 today. >:(