Monday 1 June 2009

New Moon Trailer!!

How happy was I today - well happy, that's what. The trailer for New Moon was released and after all the fake ones it was lovely to see an official trailer. Here it is below, enjoy I know I did :)

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD


I'm definately loving the CGI for Jacob's wolfing up. He's looks bigger than a normal wolf, but not too fake and helloooo, take a gander at his muscles!! He's done a magnificent job at buffing up. I'm so glad they decided to keep him, I couldn't see anyone else playing him. That is one of my pet hates when they change the actor and you have to pretend it's still the same character. Well, cept for Dr. Who, cause he's all up with that regeneration thingy. Although I wish we were still keeping David Tennant, cause he's been my favorite so far, I'll be interested to see how the new Dr (Matt Smith), plays the character.

It also looks like they've fixed Edwards makeup, so he's not so pastily applied with a trowel, I'd like to see what they do with the sparkles. I don't know if I like Laurent's eyes either, cause in Twilight and the books, if they're hungry, their eyes are black, although the nomads did have a touch of red, which did look good, but when he's going to attack Bella, they're just red. I guess I'll just have to wait patiently...sigh...something I don't want to do. I want to watch it now!! I suppose I'll just have to watch the trailer until the 19 of Novemer when it finally comes out.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...