Wednesday 16 December 2009

Books I've Read in 2009 - August

And roll on August...

39. The Hunter’s Prey by Diane Whiteside

This is part of the Texas Vampires series and was quite good, I’m looking forward to reading more from the series.

40. Rogue by Rachel Vincent

Book 2 in the Werecats series

41. Pride by Rachel Vincent

This is number three in the Werecats series

42. The Host by Stephenie Meyer

The first love triangle with only two people. I quite liked this, although in some places the writing is annoying, particularly when she is talking in the ‘WE’ (Wanda and Melanie together). Overall, I enjoyed the book, it’s no masterpiece, but then neither are her previous books. It has of course been left open for a sequel, and considering the popularity of Meyer at the moment I wouldn’t be surprised if this is made into a movie.

43. The Woman in Black (BC)

This was quite good, it focuses on a group of women that work at a department story in Melbourne.

44. The Given Day by Dennis Lehane (BC)

I enjoyed this book, but gads it took a long time to read, mainly because I had lots of other stuff I really wanted to read.

The book club bizzo isn't in the right month but meh.
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...