Tuesday 18 May 2010

I need minions and lots of them.

Well the shiny has officially worn off of uni. Now I'm all just hurry up and finish the semester already. Not that I'm not enjoying my subjects, I just shouldn't have chosen two. The good thing is that there's not a management text in sight! Joy :)
Apart from that I've been lazy, I need to post a gazillion book reviews, I've already read some great stuff this year, and happily only a couple of crap books. I've discoveredthe wonderful world of Kindle, with an iPhone app. It's great to be able to go anywhere and know that I've got a half dozen books to choose from. So much easier that carrying a bag full of books. But I gotta say, I still prefer having an actual book in my hands :) But what do you expect - I'm surrounded by books everyday.

It's been a busy couple of months, Sloppy nearly lost her other eye, (instead she got an eye lift!), which was way better than the alternative. I don't know what I'd do without my bundle of purr. So now she actually looks like her eye is open, which is kinda funny after 8 years of squinty face.

And because after all that stress, I'm giving myself some holidays! It's off to Europe again, this time with the family. This time I'll be spending more time in London, I'll also get to visit Ireland and the Oxygen Festival with Jake. I'm also looking forward to a week in Paris and where ever else my fancy feet feel like taking me. Looking forward to it.

Well that's it for tonight, You stay classy, San Diego.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...