Saturday 21 August 2010

Oh yes...cause I need me another reading challenge.



I was playing about on the net tonight and discovered the Erotica Romance Reading Challenge 2010. So I of course thought to myself, 'Self, you don't have enough reading challenges, you're only doing like 5 - what's one more?' So I decided to add another one. Wait I'm not finished, I went a little challenge crazy and found another one - Contempory Romance Reading Challenge 2010.

In all honesty, they would probably be the two easiest of my challenges to complete, I tend to read within this genre the most. Plus I'm thinking it'll be the kick in the arse that I need to finish a few of the books I've bought over the past year - the majority I haven't read yet. When it comes to books, my impulse control is seriously lacking!!

I'm all cited to start and have chosen to read Maya Banks' Sweet Surrender to begin, (thought I'd better get my butt into gear and read the first four before the next one comes out!!).

C.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge my dear - it's lovely to have you join us when ever you do...

    There's a lot of suggestion on the ERRC page - so pop over and see if anything stikes your fancy...

    P.S. Love your cutie pie picture at the bottom... made me grin...

    Welcome again...

    E.h>

    ReplyDelete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...