Monday 17 January 2011

Oohh 2011 you're all any shiny!

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you Christmas and New Year was brilliant, I had a quite one with family in Adelaide. Perfect beach weather, not too hot. And lots of time for bubbles with friends and some very scary grappa! There was also time for new books :) I was lucky to get my copy of No Place to Run by Maya Banks before I left. Which was fantastic, it's the second in the KGI series, sadly I now have to wait until March for the third one.

I'm going to try mix it up a little here, I'm of teh suckage when posting, especially last year, so I thought if I had stuff I posted each week, it would make me remeber to post, (I'm all about the ideas). What does that mean? It means for starters I'm bringing sexy back. That's right you heard me...Weekly Hotboy is back!! Who's first off the ranks, why it's Matt Dallas, talented actor in the now defunct Kyle XY tv series (which I'm halfway through at the moment - hence the lusting). He was also in Eastwick, but I don't think that lasted long either. But he's got a few things coming out this year, so hopefully we'll get to see a little more of him :)

What else have we got to look forward to this year? Book reviews, movie reviews, Friday 56 and anything else that takes my fancy. I'm heading to Sydney at the end of March for the ARRA (Australian Romance Readers Association) conference, which should be lots of fun. There'll be author talks, signings, a goodie room and I'll be staying at the resort where the conference is held, right on Bondi, hello beach and hello spa days! I can't wait it's going to be awesome!!

Plus I have uni to look forward to, the rate I'm going I'll be going to uni on my zimmer frame. We now have trimesters, so I do an extra subject eact year now, so that should cut down on the time it takes me to complete it...providing I pass everything O.o I've only got one core subject left, then its electives after that. Easy done. Time will fly and I'll finish it all *pep talk*

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...