Sunday 20 March 2011

ARRC 2011 is almost here!!



I'm so excited, this time next week the conference will be wrapping up, but I'm all aflutter at the moment, 5 and a half days and I'll be sitting in a room full of awesome writer and readers.  I'm looking forward to lots of things - the paranormal talk, and the erotica one, the book signing, the goodie room, the meet and greet, the awards dinner - okay basically everything!  I didn't get to go to the 2009 convention.  To be honest, I didn't know it existed, I was still pining away, wishing I could to go the RAW convention held by Lora Leigh, (which, one day I WILL get to).

I'm new to the world of ARRA, when I found out they were having a convention and there was an association you could join, I did.  I'm still exporing, occasionally I delurk to post a comment, but for the most part I'm just sitting back, taking it all in.  I'm hoping this weekend will allow me to forge a few new friendships, even if they'll mostly be online :)  But fingerscrossed, ARRA just keeps getting bigger.  I've already bought a tin you can't open, ready for when I get back, so I can start saving for 2013!

I'm going to try blog over the weekend about all the haps, lets hope I don't get too excited and forget to take photos.  Here's a link to the ARRC 2011 lineup

If you had a chance what would you ask one of the authors attending?  Feel free to ask a question in the comments section and I'll do my best to get it answered :)

Okay, that I believe was enough procrastination, back to my hella exciting Marketing Concepts uni reading.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...