Friday 27 July 2012

Book Blogger Hop

It's been a while since I've participated in the blog hop, life and all that, but I'll jump straight back in!! 

Book Blogger Hop

Q: What’s the ONE super-hyped book you’ll NEVER read?
A: Any of the Harry Potter books.  Or movies.  Or associated materials.    

I think my dislike stems from everyone else raving about the series.  My mates tease me about Harry and now it's a matter of principle - I'll never read a HP book!  *cue Scarlet O'Hara*  But there isn't much I won't read, I'll give anything a go really.  Plus it helps in my line of work, to be able to recommend anything to patrons.

I've just finished this post and the linky is now closed, (I am at the wrong end of the week after all, but no matter, here it is anyway and I'll get to the next one on time).  

Have a great weekend :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...