Saturday 26 April 2014

Readathon Hour 0


Readathon start meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 

Australia. 

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The 100 by Kass Morgan  (in my official stack), but I've got major book lust going for Half Bad by Sally Green. 

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Tim Tams!  I also have homemade relish. 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! 

I'm slightly book mad :) I've been posting on my blog for 7 or so years now, I started my booktube channel Dec last year, after lurking for about 7 years also!  I still post mainly to my blog, but I'd love to find the perfect balance with both. 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

This is my first time participating, I'm looking forward to getting to know all the awesome people participating, reading some great books. And let's not forget the Tim Tams!

Good luck to everyone participating!

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...