Sunday 27 April 2014

Readathon Hour 2



The next update is already here and I don't have much to show for it.  Already 15 min into the next hour and I haven't done any reading.  NOTE FOR NEXT TIME:  Set up all your templates etc before hand and having internet that's faster a turtle is a must!  To try and make up some time I'm going to keep my updates fairly generic and try to stay off of Twitter for the next half hour!

But onto the update!  I'm going to try and get some solid reading in for the rest of the hour.


Currently reading: Why We Broke Up
Books finished: 0
Pages read: 14
Running total of pages read: 49
Amount of time spent reading: 10 very interrupted min
Running total of time spent reading: 35
Snacks: 0

So until the next hour, happy reading.

C.


4 comments:

  1. The first time I participated in this read-a-thon I woke up cranky and I didn't want to read much. I picked up wrong books, and I mean for that long books in a foreign language, so I didn't remember to read too much. Just reading something is a huge accomplishment, so don't feel bad about yourself. You're doing great!!! :D You'll see the next time it gets easier and Keep reading :) (don't pressure, though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leela, I still haven't read much so far, I'm just taking it easy, but I am enjoying the book I'm reading so that makes me want to keep reading!

      Delete
  2. I've found in previous readathons that updating takes up a lot of time, so this time around I'm tweeting on the hour and only posting updates every couple of hours! That seems to work well. This hour I'm taking a break to cheer. Hope you're enjoying your readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good plan, I was trying to cheer and read, so I didn't get much reading done and I woke up nearly two hours ago and have only just finished updating/cheering so I need to finetune that for next time. Thanks for the advice, it'll come in handy :)

      Delete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...