Wednesday 14 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Books You're Looking Forward to Challenge







It's time for another challenge!  This one is hosted by River City Reading The challenge is to share a list of books that you're looking forward to reading this year.  Here's my list of anticipated reads:


I'm reading the previous book in this series at the moment, and I'm not loving it as much as the rest, but I'm really looking forward to this one, hopefully I'll finish it in May.


Who isn't excited about this book?!  I can't wait to step back in to Westeros and revisit all my favorite characters. I tossed up between waiting until closer to the release date to finish A Dance with Dragons, but I had to read it and needed to know what was happening!


This is my book club pick for June, I'm looking forward to this, I bought it in March and haven't got around to it yet.

I can't believe I still haven't managed to read this yet, I've had it for about a month now, I was so excited to read it when I first read a review about it.  Things keep getting in the way.  Dammit life, I have books to read!

This list could be a hundred books long, but I'll leave it at that.  What about you, what are you waiting to get in you hands?

C.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to get into the Lucky Harbor series, but didn't really like it at all. I like some of her other books though. Here's the Books I'm looking forward to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really enjoyed them, I like that there are central back characters that pop up throughout the series, even though the series is split into trilogies. I think it's a good format to keep things fresh. I've read a few of her older books, but I'm slowly making my way through them.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...