Tuesday 20 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Wrap up






I can't quite believe that Bout of Books is over, what a week!  I didn't read all the books on my TBR, (and honestly I didn't expect to), but I am happy with what I did read.

Books Finished:


    Suspect by Robert Crais. 
    Taken by Robert Crais. 
    The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. 
    Always on my Mind by Jill Shalvis
    A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle  by John Green.
    Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard
    Foundling: Monster Blood Tattoo Book 1 by D. M.  Cornish
    The 100 by Kass Morgan
    Then by Morris Gleitzman
    The Lost Boy by Greg Ruth
    The Jubilee Express by Maureen Johnson

Books Started:

    Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (115pgs)
    Half Bad by Sally Green (90pgs)
    Deeper than Need by Shiloh Walker (15%)
    Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington (45 min)
    Let it Snow by Maureen Johnson, John Green & Lauren Myracle (211pgs)

Total Pages: 1,938

I managed to finish five books that I'd already started and bumped a few of my May TBR.  I did most of my reading on the weekend, as I still had to show up for work during the week, but as always, my trusty audio books made it possible to read when I couldn't get to a physical copy.  I will only be participating unofficially in the August Bout of Books as, all going to plan, I'll be in Lyon getting my Librarian on for the 2014 IFLA Conference.  I'm looking forward to it so much!

But what about you guys.  How did you go with your reading?  I hope that you had as much fun as I did!

Until next time, happy reading :)

C.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly! That is an awesome progress! I don't think I've ever read that much in a read-a-thon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for audio books and long commutes to work :) Plus there were five that I'd already started which put my numbers up. But I had lots of fun.

      Delete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...